The Series 2050i is the only impact-rated vinyl garden window on the market today. It continues the tradition of superior engineering and reliability established by our Series 2050. This innovative product was tested by Intertek/Architectural Testing and is certified to meet an ASTM Design Pressure of 50, Missile Impact Level D and Windzone 3 (Test report #D4389.01 501-44). It also has received Florida Building Code Approval (FL 17444).
- The aluminum-reinforced center mullion is slightly wider and thicker for extra strength.
- All IGs with .090 laminated glass.
- Custodial lock on both casements.
- Maximum size is 63 x 63 inches.
- Knee brace supports are required and are provided with each order.
Other features remain the same as the Series 2050:
- Fully welded, rigid PVC vinyl frame will not chip, rot or peel and will never need to be painted.
- Aluminum reinforcement in the front mullion.
- Clear 1-inch insulated glass package.
- The top slope is a constant 35-degree pitch.
- Both vents and deadlites have a built-in weep system and external glazing.
- A two-part structural silicone is used to glaze the top slope and vertical deadlite portions of the unit.
- Exterior grade plywood head board, seat board and jamb are 5/4-inch for improved structural and thermal performance.
- Locks and operators are mounted to the inside front area for easy access.
- A multi-point locking system locks sash at top and bottom for a tighter seal and added security.
- Engineered for new construction and remodeling applications.
- The window is shipped completely assembled and ready to install.
- The FlexScreen screens have a high performance spring steel frame that is captured in the screen track and can be easily removed from inside the home. You will no longer see a screen frame and will gain more viewing area through the glass.
Colors and Options
- Head board, seat board and jamb are available in Birch or Oak veneer and White or Tan Pionite (HPL).
- Standard frame colors are White and Tan.
- Other colors are available by special order: Champagne or Cocoa exterior with White interior or White exterior with Light Oak woodgrain high-pressure laminate interior.
- Also available as a special order option is our color match system which allows the window to be painted to match your color sample.
- One or more adjustable glass shelves with polished edges, brackets and standards. Depending upon the width of the unit, the glass thickness will be either 3/8-inch or 1/2-inch.
- Highly recommended: Insulation board with an R value of 5 can be installed under the seat board, increasing the R value to 6.22. NOTE: Insulation board is required for all painted units.
- Jamb depth up to 31 inches.
- A variety of glass types and grid options are available.
PDF: Series 2050 & 2050i Garden Windows Brochure 0416
PDF: How to Measure a Garden Window
PDF: Series 2050i Garden Window Installation Instructions
PDF: FlexScreen Installation & Removal Guide
Video: Ventana USA Series 2050i Impact Rated Garden Window