- Fully welded, rigid PVC vinyl frame will not chip, rot or peel and will never need to be painted.
- Clear 1-inch insulated glass package.
- Vents and deadlites have a built-in weep system and external glazing.
- Exterior grade plywood head board, seat board and jamb are 5/4-inch for improved structural and thermal performance; support brackets are not needed.
- Locks and operators are mounted to the inside front area for easy access.
- A multi-point locking system locks sash at top and bottom for a tighter seal and added security.
- Engineered for new construction and remodeling applications.
- The window is shipped completely assembled and ready to install. Fiberglass screens are included with every window.
Colors and Options
- Head board, seat board and jamb are available in Birch or Oak veneer and White or Tan high-pressure laminate.
- Standard frame colors are White and Tan.
- Other colors are available by special order: Champagne or Cocoa exterior with White interior or White exterior with Light Oak woodgrain high-pressure laminate interior.
- Also available as a special order option is our color match system which allows the window to be painted to match your color sample.
- Highly recommended: Insulation board with an “R” value of 5 can be installed under the seatboard, increasing the “R” value to 6.22. NOTE: Insulation board is required for all painted units.
- Jamb depth up to 31 inches.
- A variety of glass types and grid options are available.
Please Note: 90° Bay windows include only the basic unit as shown. Roof and other installation materials are not available from Ventana USA.
Click to enlarge.